Java server developer
TaxiCaller Nordic AB is now looking for a lead Java server developer to be involved in shaping the future of taxi booking in the cloud!
We are looking for a senior software developer with long experience in Java backend development.
If you have been developing software all your life and if you look at programming as more than just a job, then you are definitely the right person for this position.
The knowledge and experience required includes:
* You have studied at university / college focused in the area of software development.
* You have long experience in Java or C++ development.
* You have experience in server programming.
* You have a good understanding of scalability and performance, and it's good if you have experience transaction-intensive systems.
* Strong drive and can work independently.
We see it as positive if you have:
* Experience in PHP, SSL and MySQL.
TaxiCaller Nordic AB provides:
* Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment.
* A pleasant working environment and friendly atmosphere.
* Great opportunities to influence both the company and its development.
* Attractive compensation and benefits package.
Your work assignments:
You will have the main responsibility for the development of the server part of TaxiCaller's system. It's a distributed system with servers on all continent.
All development is done in Java and you will be working with both the design and implementation of the server.
We work according to Scrum Agile development process
You will be working very closely with our CTO.
We accept application by email: email@example.com