Start by following this link to the Administration page and the User View: https://voipstudio.com/app/#users
- Make sure you are on the Administration page.
- Select Users as shown on the left.
- Click the Edit Icon to open additional user information.
- Select SIP Info, move cursor over the Tab on the left of the Edit User window and scroll down to reveal additional Tabs.
- SIP Domain as used in Step 7 of Taxicaller Settings below.
- SIP Username as used in Step 6 of Taxi Caller Settings below.
- SIP Password as used in step 4 of Taxi Caller Dispatch.
Taxi Caller Settings
Link to Taxicaller Settings: https://portal.taxicaller.net/dispatch/users/edit
- Click On Settings.
- Select Users.
- Expand the Dispatcher you wish to enable the Softphone for.
- Select Phone Options.
- Enable Phone.
- Fill In 6 Digit VoIPStudio SIP User name shown in Image below.
- Fill In VoIPStudio Domain eu or amn as shown on your account.
- Click Save to complete.
Taxi Caller Dispatch
Please follow this link Directly to Dispatch Login: https://portal.taxicaller.net/login/dispatch
- Select Dispatch.
- Login and select Install Softphone open download and then install, additional Java might be required if so please follow prompts.
NOTE: Always check that the publisher details are correct when downloading to ensure the security of your device.
- Match 6 Digit user with Auth-ID.
- Enter SIP Password as shown on Figure 9.31
- Click Connect to complete if configured correctly the app will change to Registered.
The Integration between VoIPStudio and Taxi Caller is now complete and ready to use.