TaxiCaller Newsletter - November 2019
Release notes 19.9
Check out the newness! Take a look at our latest features and find out how to work with them.
You can now blacklist specific passengers in the Dispatch Console based on device ID, client ID,
phone number, and email.
You can also view, filter, change, and remove blocked passengers in the Admin Panel.
How to blacklist a passenger:
- From the Dispatch Console, click on the Closed Jobs button at the top of the screen.
- In the pop-up box, search for the job that included the passenger you would like to block.
- When you find the job, press the Search icon on the job.
- At the bottom of the new pop-up window, press the Blacklist Passenger button.
Please note! While the blacklisting of passengers is completed in the Dispatch Panel, you can only
take passengers off of the blacklist in the Admin Panel. See below.
Maximum Ride-length Slider Increased
The previous 600 km limit for online booking ride length has been increased to 1200 km.
Option to Require Drop-off Location within Service Area
You can now choose whether or not to require passenger booking to have drop-off locations within the service area or not. How to select or deselect this option:
- In the Admin Panel, click the Settings button at the top for the screen and then select Companies.
- Select or deselect “Drop off in service area”.
Lost GPS Signal Alert
You will now be notified in the Dispatch Console when a driver has lost GPS for more than two minutes.
Factory Reset of Settings
You are now able to do a factory reset of all settings from your profile. Visit your profile to see an explanation of this feature.
Create Shifts for Specific Drivers
You can now create multiple shifts and connect them to specific drivers. With assigned shifts, log-in will only be available to the assigned driver within the shift time frame. This feature is available via the Admin panel, under Planning → Schedules and Shifts.
You can access Schedules and Shifts manual by clicking here.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: US (NY): +1 646 583 0590
US (CA): +1 805 626 8268
UK: +44 208 123 1441
INT: +46 8 5592 1950