Signing up with Twilio
If you don’t yet have a Twilio account, please follow these steps, otherwise go to the next section below to configure your Twilio account with TaxiCaller.
- To create an account with Twilio, visit the following link: https://www.twilio.com/try-twilio
- Sign up with your name, company and email address.
- In the options below, make sure you choose Voice, IVR – Phone menus, and I’m not a developer.
- After you confirm your details. you will need to verify yourself either by SMS or by a phone call.
- You will be taken to the Twilio console after signing up.
- Make sure you are in the Programmable voice section.
- Click on Get your first Twilio number to generate the number where your customers will be able to call to get the IVR service. You will be able to search for other numbers if you don’t like the first one provided. * Click on Choose this number
- Once you have selected a number, click on Manage Phone Numbers
- Click on your phone number in the list.
Use the Twilio link to connect TaxiCaller and Twilio
- Go to the TaxiCaller admin panel where you configure the IVR, and copy the link that they provide at the bottom of the screen.
- Paste the Twilio link from TaxiCaller into the Twilio console in the top Webhook field
- When you’re done, click Save and continue configuring your IVR settings.