You might have a job that involves picking up a passenger from an airport or a big event in a public place. In the driver app, you can use the equivalent of a sign with the passenger’s name on it.
- The job must have been booked with a passenger’s name (either by entering it manually in the dispatch console or by being there by default if it’s an online or app booking).
- Once you have arrived at the location, set the status to Wait (Either automatically or by pressing the button)
- You will see the following icon next to the passenger’s name:
- If you click on it, a full-screen image will appear, with the company name and passenger name.
- To exit this screen, simply press the back key on Android.
Thanks for your feedback.