Once you have downloaded and installed the passenger app, you will find it with the name TaxiCaller in your device. The first time you open the app you will be able to sign in or register.
- On the side menu, select Sign in to go into the Sign in view.
- If you already have an account, enter your email and password to continue.
- Select “Remember me” if you don’t want to enter your details every time you log in.
- Press on Sign in
Create an account from the passenger app.
- If you don’t have an account yet, select *Create account” on the right under the “Sign in” button.
- Enter the requested information and confirm the License agreement.
- Click on “Confirm”.
Log in with Facebook.
- In the Sign in view, select Log in with Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook log in information.
Now you will be able to use your Facebook account to log in to TaxiCaller. Note that you cannot connect an existing TaxiCaller passenger account to a Facebook account. If you already have a passenger account, it’s best to log in directly with your email and password.