Stripe can be integrated with your TaxiCaller account so that your passengers can choose to pay with card. It will allow them to pre-register a card to their account (or select an already registered one) at the point of booking. At the end of the ride, the driver simply enters the fare which is then charged to the client’s card.
How it works
- Stripe charges a fee per successful transaction. This fee depends on which country you are located on. Please check their website to see which fee applies to you.
Get started today
- Sign up with Stripe through TaxiCaller by clicking here: https://admin.taxicaller.net/admin/cardpay/gateway/connect.php
- Click on Stripe connect
- Complete the Stripe registration process
- Once you’ve registered successfully, click on “Activate account” under My account up in the top right corner. In the account activation view, you might be required to enter additional information about your company.
Note: If you see the following when you click on the connect link https://admin.taxicaller.net/admin/cardpay/gateway/connect.php, it means that your account is already connected to stripe.
Enable In-App Payments in the Admin Panel
- Make sure that In-App Payments are enabled in the Admin Panel – Settings – Dispatch.
- Make sure that you have set up your Tariffs in the Admin Panel.