To be able to use Square with your TaxiCaller account, you just need to register for an account with Square and get a card reader from them. After this, you need to configure card present payments in your TaxiCaller account as explained below.
How to set it up
- Start by going to the Payment options settings in the Admin Panel.
- Check the box for Show option under Card present (Card reader).
- Select the processor Square from the drop down list.
- Go to your vehicle profile, in the Vehicles section of the Admin Panel.
- Edit your vehicle profile and check the box for Card reader under Equipment installed.
After having done the above, you will have Card present come up as a selectable payment option when closing a job in the driver app. Once you have entered an amount and proceeded from this step, you will be prompted to log in to your SumUp account. Do this and then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the payment.