We are looking for a skilled backend developer to join us in further developing the server-side of our Mobility as a Service platform.
Take the opportunity to be part of a close-knit, competent, and ambitious team with a vision to revolutionize the transportation industry.
We are looking for someone who fits the following description:
- You have studied software development at the university.
- You have programmed extensively in object-oriented languages, preferably in Java, but it is not a requirement.
- You have experience in server programming with database connections.
- You have a good understanding of scalability and performance; experience working with transaction-intensive systems is a plus.
- You have a strong drive and can work independently.
We consider it a plus if:
- You have experience with HTML5, PHP, SSL, and MySQL.
The work tasks
You will be working on the server-side of our Mobility as a Service platform.
We have servers on all continents, and the system is highly complex. The development takes place partially in Java with MySQL as the database.
We also have microservices, where we use Redis as an in-memory data store and MySQL as the database.
You will be involved in designing the server architecture as well as the implementation, working closely with our CTO.
We work in an agile manner following the Scrum methodology.
TaxiCaller was founded in 2011 and has developed a cloud-based taxi dispatch system which has quickly reached international success and is currently used by taxi companies throughout the world. TaxiCaller's dispatch system is groundbreaking because we use the latest technology in both web solutions and smartphones.
How to apply for this job
Please, email your CV and a short presentation of yourself to software.jobs [at] taxicaller.com.