Quick Guide: Passenger app
Table of Contents
- Press the menu in the top left corner and choose "Sign in". (1)
- Go to "Create Account" and fill out the following fields (2):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone number
- Once you are done, press "Confirm"
- Now you are ready to book a ride through the app!
Important: You can also log in to the app with your Facebook account.
- Write the address of the pick up point on top of the screen under "Pick Up Location", or simply drag the green passenger icon on the map to the desired location and the system will autocomplete the address.
- Once the pick up has been chosen, press "Pick Me Up Here" at the bottom of the screen.
- You can always choose to hail the vehicle that you want by just pressing on its icon in the map.
- If you choose a vehicle in particular for your booking, the app will show you information about the type, brand, name of the driver and even his/her picture.
- Destination: Write the destination or drag and drop the icon just like with the pick up location (optional).
- Date and Time: Select whether you want to book a cab right
away or reserve one for later.
- Vehicle Type/Passengers/Bags: Choose the number of passengers,
number of bags and the type of vehicle you want to book.
- Select taxi Company: Select the company you want to pick you up.
- Estimated Price: Shows the fare for the ride you want to book.
- Payment Method: Select the type of payment: Cash or Credit Card.
- Extra Information: Inform your driver of things they may need to know.
1) When you order, the passenger app confirms that the booking has been made and shows you all the details of your ride, like the price and the assigned driver and vehicle.
2) The app also saves the history of all your bookings so you have full control of the rides you have booked from your account.
In Open, all the jobs that have not taken place yet, like ASAP jobs and future bookings, are listed with all the details of your ride (Pick up and drop off location, Booked time, passengers, estimated price, etc).
In Closed, all the details of the past rides you have taken, with information about the duration of the trip, the price paid, your vehicle and driver and the date and time it took place are listed.
More questions? Let us help!
Yes, you can rebrand the passenger app so it will show your name, logo and corporate colors. Only your vehicles will be displayed and bookable in your app. Please contact us by clicking here for more info.
The passengers need to create an account in order to book a ride, both from the generic and rebranded apps. The system needs to verify that the user and the job being booked are real.
Not at all. Using the app is completely free of charge. The only tariff that applies is the one shown in the app by the taxi company that takes you to your destination.
No, the app is completely free to download, both for Android and iOS. You can download it as many times as you want, and in as many devices as you need. The same applies for creating accounts; you only need a valid email for every account you create.
Yes, in the map of the app you will be able to see the real-time position of the vehicle that has been assigned to you, as well as an estimate of the time it will take him or her to pick you up.
Yes, it is possible to make a booking from anywhere in the world. Just make your booking and the system will save the information until you need your ride according to your specifications.
The language of the app is the same language of the phone or device in which it is installed by default. If you change the language of the phone/device, the app will also change to the new language.
Your information is saved in the cloud, which means that you can use the same account in as many devices as you want. The system saves all the information regarding your open and closed bookings and it displays every time you log in, regardless of which device.
Yes, once the job is done, the app will give you the possibility of rating your driver and his/her service with 1 to 5 stars. You can also leave a comment to describe your experience. This information is saved and available to the taxi company to see in the admin panel. You can read your past reviews in your trip history as well.