How to edit job details
In the section called “Jobs”, all your closed jobs will be listed. Here, you can both view and edit any information of a job. Any changes made here will be applied to the job in the database, so when you generate reports afterward, the changes you have made will be reflected.
You can find this feature by going to History>Jobs in the Admin Panel.
1. You can use the “search” feature to filter jobs based on details, or by job ID.
2. Choose the time range for the jobs you want to view.
3. Click on the i in the second column to see the job events.
4. Click on the i under the payment column to see the receipt.
5. Edit job details by clicking on the icon in the last column.