IVR (Interactive voice response) can help your customers who has a customer account to make a booking from designated spots, e.g their customer adress or a designated spot such as a Airport Terminal or a Train station.
When a customer calls your IVR, depending on your Actions & Menus will be met with a greetings phrase and depending on your Menus will be presented with different options for their booking.
There’s 5 different options for the IVR menus:
- Book a custom location – The system makes a booking for a custom location you’ve specified
- Book stored location – The system makes a booking from the store locations for that customer account (if applicable)
- Forward call – The IVR forwards the call to a phone number.
- Hang up – The IVR ends the call.
- Redirect to menu – The caller gets redirected to the menus.
Our IVR system works with Twilio, to learn how to setup Twilio with TaxiCaller IVR: Twilio set up